- Almost got backed into within the first block of driving, had to honk so as not to get hit.
- Watched a fully spandexed and carboned roadie cross on a red with full lanes of traffic trying to go.
- One car missed the giant "Wait Here" markings and drove over the tracks to stop, the other car just decided to park ON the tracks. Brilliance.
- Couldn't find parking so I drove for another 5 minutes and had to park 1/2 a mile away.
- Walked around and nearly tripped on the hose of a guy spraying the 3 leaves off his lawn (not driving related but really irks me, especially in drought-ridden Sacramento).
- Honked at a driver who decided to start his left turn after his light turned red (seriously, he was at a dead stop at the red light, then went).
- Got yelled at by guy I had honked at: "yeah, I saw it!" he screams.
Not really, it's actually in my back. And, it's not really new. It happens a couple times a year. It's a bummer but usually a quick trip to the chiropractor gets me straightened out (pun intended because I really like puns). My lovely mama came over to babysit and I decided to drive the 1.5 miles to my appointment. This is what I dealt with over a 3 mile round trip:
This is us. We're fun.